- St. Jorge (Joe Matos Cheese Factory) A piquant firm cheese made by a Portuguese family from a recipe from their mountain roots. Ingredients: Raw milk, cultures, vegetable rennet, salt (aged 3 months). Net weight: 8oz (weights may vary)
- Ragged Point (Stepladder Creamery) A bloomy-rind cow milk cheese. Ingredients: Pasteurized cows milk, salt, calcium chloride, cultures, and animal rennet. Net weight: 3.5oz.
- Petite Truffle (Marin French Cheese Co.) – A triple-cream brie speckled with truffles. Ingredients: Cultured Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Pasteurized Cream, Truffles, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Truffle Juice, Salt, Natural Aroma, Microbial Enzymes. Net weight: 4oz.
- Kooky Cow Flour Sack Tea Towel (Straus Home Ranch) – With cows designed by the late, legendary Ellen Straus (Mom to Vivien & Michael of the Cheese Trail). From co-founding the Marin Agricultural Land Trust, and serving on countless environmental organizations, to making incredible lemon cheesecake and, in her free time, creating lyrical artwork, her cow figurines always graced the wall of our ranch house kitchen, and we think you’ll love them as much as we do! 18” x 28”; Ingredients: Lots and lots of cows.
- You cannot add "Valentine’s Day Big Love Collection" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Cows & More Cows
A taste of the California Coast, with three cows’-milk cheeses. Includes: St. Jorge (aged 3 months); Petite Truffle triple-cream brie; a bloomy-rind Ragged Point; and a Kooky Cow tea towel designed by the late Ellen Straus. Free shipping within California.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 8 in|
Free shipping within CA, Add $20 to all other states. Not available in HI, AK or U.S. territories. We ship via FedEx 2Day or UPS 2Day Air. Collections are shipped every Tuesday for delivery by Thursday.