Six very special artisan cheeses curated from small-scale cheesemakers located along the California coast. With over two pounds of cheese, there’s plenty to share.
Includes crackers, plus a special gift from Straus Home Ranch on Tomales Bay.
• Foggy Morning (Nicasio Valley Cheese Co.) A fresh, spreadable cloud made with milk from the family’s own cows. Ingredients: Cultured pasteurized organic milk, salt, enzymes. Net weight: 6oz.
• St. Jorge (Joe Matos Cheese Factory) A piquant firm cheese made by a Portuguese family from a recipe from their mountain roots. Ingredients: Raw milk, cultures, vegetable rennet, salt (aged 3 months). Net weight: 8oz.
• Highway 1 (Valley Ford Cheese) A semi-firm Swiss-Italian fontina-style made with rich Jersey milk. Ingredients: Raw milk, starter culture, animal rennet, salt. Net weight: 8oz.
• Ragged Point (Stepladder Creamery) A bloomy-rind cow milk cheese. Ingredients: Pasteurized cows milk, salt, calcium chloride, cultures, and animal rennet. Net weight: 3.5oz.
• Petite Ash (Marin French Cheese Co.) – A triple-cream brie with a layer of vegetable ash under the rind. Ingredients: Petite Ash – Cultured Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Pasteurized Cream, Salt, Vegetable Ash, Microbial Enzymes. Net weight: 4oz.
• Petite Truffle (Marin French Cheese Co.) – A triple-cream brie speckled with truffles. Ingredients: Cultured Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Pasteurized Cream, Truffles, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Truffle Juice, Salt, Natural Aroma, Microbial Enzymes. Net weight: 4oz.
• Olive Oil & Sea Salt Flatbread Bites (Rustic Bakery) – these crackers were invented to eat with cheese. Really! Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Sourdough Starter (organic wheat flour, water), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Sel Gris. Net weight: 4oz. Contains: Wheat.
• Kooky Cow Tea Towel (Straus Home Ranch on Tomales Bay) – with doodles by the late Ellen Straus.
(Note: Fruit and nuts in the photo are a serving suggestion and are not included in your collection.)