- This event has passed.
Platter Making – Zoom Class
August 12, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on August 19, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Cheeseboards are beautiful, fun to put together, and most importantly delicious for all occasions. In this class, you will learn how to assemble an amazing platter from start to finish, with fun tips and tricks along the way. Grab your cheese and some vino and let’s get started!
- 1-hour interactive Zoom class with a Cheese School instructor
- Three different styles of cheese
- Dried fruit, mini jam, Rustic Bakery crackers
- Bamboo compostable platter
- Cheese tasting handout
- Step-by-step written instructions with a photos included